Monday 19 November 2012

Why this blog

Everyday bikes- But why ? 

The creation of this blog has been a process in my head for a long time. I will surf the internet for motorcyclestuff on a daily basis and look at sites like Bikeexif, wrenchmonkees and rocketgarage which is great but what they got on special-company-builds and caferacers they lack of bikes which can be used everyday and which may have a fairing or is on a budget. I found inspiration in the English magazine Practical sportsbikes , introduced to me by a friend. This magazine is all about the joy of riding, what you want rather than what a hipster and small bike companies thinks look cool.


The blog will be build on basis of my daily internet-finds and adventures on my own bikes. I hope your will enjoy the reading and maybe get inspiration for your own bike adventures.

/Razz

No comments:

Post a Comment